The 2022 Mass Intention Book is now open.
In order to provide for an equitable opportunity to share in the graces provided through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass celebrated in our parish family, we ask that:
- A maximum of six memorial/anniversary Mass intentions be requested within a two month period.
- A maximum of three Mass intentions be requested per year for a specific intention and/or person.
To request Mass Intentions:
- Request of a single Mass card may be received by visiting or calling the parish office (609-390-0664).
- Requesting multiple 2022 Mass Intentions may be done by providing a written request (identifying the intention or the name of the person(s) to be remembered, who is requesting the Mass and a phone number) to the parish office.
- Requesting Mass Intentions online for 2022 may be sent to [email protected] or [email protected]
- You are asked to provide the written intention or name of the person(s) to be remembered, the name of the person requesting the Mass and a daytime phone number were you can be reached.
- Donations may be made through check or through online giving (when you use online giving you need to confirm that the Mass was scheduled, please call 609-390-0664)
- Parishioners may set up an account at; https://osvonlinegiving.com/4368/Home/Register#/register/user/profile
- Non-parishioners may use the quick give option https://osvonlinegiving.com/4368/Home/NewQuickGive
- Please select the Fund as Mass Intention
- Please fill in the Special Intention Box with the intention or the name of the person(s) to be remembered and who is requesting the Mass
- A recommended donation for each request is $15.
As always, you are invited to contact us at the parish office with your request that any intention you might have be included in the Parish Book of Intentions that rests upon the altar at every Mass.