Saint Casimir Church
304 Clay Street | Woodbine, NJ 08270
Church of the Resurrection
200 Tuckahoe Road | Marmora, NJ 08223
Daily Mass (Also Live streaming on Facebook)
Saturday 4:00pm (Also Live streamed on Facebook)
Sunday 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 5:00pm (9:30am Mass also Live streamed on Facebook)
Confessions are heard on Wednesday evening from 5:30pm to 6:00pm at Resurrection Church , Marmora. Parishioners wishing to receive penance are asked to park on the far right corner of the parking lot, close to the side entrance of the church near the food pantry. The priest will open the side door when a confessional is empty, indicating that the next person can enter. Please do not enter until the door is opened. Please do not use the front entrance to the church since parents will be picking up their children from Religious Ed at that time. Also available by appointment.
Confessions will not be heard on Wednesday, October 28. Please call the parish office if you need assistance on finding another parish in the area for confession. 609-390-0664.
Parish Office Hours
Monday through Friday
9:00am - 12:00pm & 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Daily Mass, October 28, 2020
How to view the Masses if you do not have a Facebook account
• Go online, and go to www.facebook.com/StMaximilianKolbeParishMarmoraNj/
• Wait for the Pop Up Box that asks you to login or create an account (ignore the login at the bottom of the screen).
• At the bottom of the Pop Up box, there should be a spot that says “Not Now” (it may be in smaller typeface). Click on “Not Now”.
• You should be able to see the Facebook page for St. Maximilian Kolbe Parish, Marmora, NJ. Scroll down to the posts. When we begin Live Streaming you will see an active video of worship. If you do not see the video, look on the left side and find "Videos", if it has a red dot or the video there hit that spot and it will take you to the video, if there is no video showing Father Pete has not started Mass.
Saint Maximilian Kolbe Parish Food Pantries
We want to thank all of you, who through your kindness and generosity have kept the Food Pantries of the Parish of Saint Maximilian Kolbe stocked and ready to serve our community. Your donations every week have made a big difference in helping your neighbors. Thank you!
All donations are gratefully accepted. We are in need of jelly, sliced bread, soup, men's deodorant, laundry detergent, dish detergent and bath soap. Any non expired food items would be greatly appreciated!
Resurrection Church Food Pantry
A cart will be set up at the entrance to the Church of the Resurrection from, 9-5pm, Monday-Friday. Please drop your donations during these times. The pantry is open to clients from 2-5pm on Wednesdays. Please remain in your cars and we will have people to help you.
Saint Casimir Church Food Pantry
A table will be set up outside the Thrift Shop, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday, 9:30am-Noon.
Please call first if donating food. 609-861-5992
The Thrift Shop hours of operation are Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm by appointments only. To make an appointment to shop please call the thrift shop at 609-861-5992.
All Social Distancing and Face Mask protocols are required when on the parish property and inside the thrift shop building.
Donations of clothing, household items and furniture will be accepted by appointments only. To arrange donations, please call the thrift shop at 609-861-5992.
Readings for the week of October 25, 2020
- Sunday: Ex 22:20-26 / Ps 18:2-3, 3-4, 47, 51  / 1 Thes 1:5c-10 / Mt 22:34-40
- Monday: Eph 4:32—5:8 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [cf. Eph 5:1] / Lk 13:10-17
- Tuesday: Eph 5:21-33 / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5 [1a] / Lk 13:18-21
- Wednesday: Eph 2:19-22 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 [5a] / Lk 6:12-16
- Thursday: Eph 6:10-20 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10 [1b] / Lk 13:31-35
- Friday: Phil 1:1-11 / Ps 111:1-2, 3-4, 5-6  / Lk 14:1-6
- Saturday: Phil 1:18b-26 / Ps 42:2, 3 5cdef / Lk 14:1, 7-11
- Next Sunday: Rv 7:2-4, 9-14 / Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / 1 Jn 3:1-3 / Mt 5:1-12a
As our parishioners return to our parish churches for Mass, I am grateful to those volunteers who have offered to ensure a safe environment as ushers and sanitizers. We are in need of additional volunteers for these roles at all seven Masses. We are compiling a list to train additional ushers/sanitizers.
Contact the parish office (609) 390-0664 if you would be willing to serve in this role. Thank You. Father Pete