New Directives Regarding the Lifting of COVID-19 Restrictions and Reinstating Obligation to Attend Mass
Please see the Bishop's Corner for more details. Go to: Bishop's Corner and Diocese News | Saint Maximilian Kolbe Parish - Marmora, NJ (saintmaxkolbe.com)
Upcoming Event from the Knights of Columbus
Saint Casimir Church
304 Clay Street | Woodbine, NJ 08270
Church of the Resurrection
200 Tuckahoe Road | Marmora, NJ 08223
Communion Service 8:30am( Monday)
Saturday 4:00pm (Also Live streamed on Facebook)
Sunday 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 5:00pm (9:30am Mass also Live streamed on Facebook)
Every Wednesday from 5:30pm-6:00pm(except the first Wednesday of the month)
Church of the Resurrection
The parish office is located in Immaculata Hall and is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to Noon and 1:00 to 5:00pm. To reach the staff by phone please call the office at 609-390-0664.
How to view the Masses if you do not have a Facebook account
• Go online, and go to www.facebook.com/StMaximilianKolbeParishMarmoraNj/
• Wait for the Pop Up Box that asks you to login or create an account (ignore the login at the bottom of the screen).
• At the bottom of the Pop Up box, there should be a spot that says “Not Now” (it may be in smaller typeface). Click on “Not Now”.
• You should be able to see the Facebook page for St. Maximilian Kolbe Parish, Marmora, NJ. Scroll down to the posts. When we begin Live Streaming you will see an active video of worship. If you do not see the video, look on the left side and find "Videos", if it has a red dot or the video there hit that spot and it will take you to the video, if there is no video showing Father Pete has not started Mass.
Food Pantries & Thrift Shop
Saint Maximilian Kolbe Parish Food Pantries & Thrift Shop
All donations of non expired food items would be greatly appreciated! Click on the link below to see what the weekely needs are.
For more information on the Food Pantries at Saint Maximilian Kolbe go to:
(You can also access it under the tab "Inside our Parish", Parish Group/Organizations/Ministries on the home page).
I am grateful to those volunteers who have offered to ensure a safe environment as sanitizers. We are in need of additional volunteers for this role at all weekend Masses.
Contact the parish office (609) 390-0664 if you would be willing to serve in this role. Thank You. Father Pete
Readings for the week of June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41