Stations of the Cross
This liturgical practice of the Stations of the Cross commemorates 14 key moments on the day of Christ’s crucifixion. Most Stations concern Christ’s final walk through the streets of Jerusalem, while carrying the Cross.
Resurrection Church on Fridays at 7:00pm, February 19- March 26
Stations will also be live streamed
Life & Justice Ministry
NEW! This Lent, Father Pete and the Saint Maximilian Kolbe Life and Justice Ministry are hosting a weekly discussion about the themes of Catholic Social Teaching and what it means to Love Your Neighbor. The second presentation is on Monday, March 1.
Please Register for this Lenten Series : Love Thy Neighbor Registration Form
(You only need to register once. A weekly zoom link will be sent to your email address)
Saint Casimir Church
304 Clay Street | Woodbine, NJ 08270
Church of the Resurrection
200 Tuckahoe Road | Marmora, NJ 08223
Daily Mass (Also Live streaming on Facebook)
Saturday 4:00pm (Also Live streamed on Facebook)
Sunday 8:00am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 5:00pm (9:30am Mass also Live streamed on Facebook)
Confessions during Lent
February 24-March 31
Every Wednesday from 7:00pm-7:30pm, Church of the Resurrection
Parishioners wishing to receive penance are asked to park on the far right corner of the parking lot, close to the side entrance of the church near the food pantry. The priest will open the side door when a confessional is empty, indicating that the next person can enter. Please do not enter until the door is opened. Please do not use the front entrance to the church since parents will be picking up their children from Religious Ed at that time. Masks are required. Also available by appointment. Confessions are also available in all parishes in the Diocese at 7pm during the Lenten season.
The parish office is located in Immaculata Hall and is opened Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. To reach the staff by phone please call the office at 609-390-0664.
Daily Mass, February 25, 2021
Permission to podcast/stream the music in this service obtained from ONE LICENSE with License #A-737154. All rights reserved.
How to view the Masses if you do not have a Facebook account
• Go online, and go to www.facebook.com/StMaximilianKolbeParishMarmoraNj/
• Wait for the Pop Up Box that asks you to login or create an account (ignore the login at the bottom of the screen).
• At the bottom of the Pop Up box, there should be a spot that says “Not Now” (it may be in smaller typeface). Click on “Not Now”.
• You should be able to see the Facebook page for St. Maximilian Kolbe Parish, Marmora, NJ. Scroll down to the posts. When we begin Live Streaming you will see an active video of worship. If you do not see the video, look on the left side and find "Videos", if it has a red dot or the video there hit that spot and it will take you to the video, if there is no video showing Father Pete has not started Mass.
Food Pantries & Thrift Shop
Saint Maximilian Kolbe Parish Food Pantries & Thrift Shop
All donations of non expired food items would be greatly appreciated!
For more information on the Food Pantries at Saint Maximilian Kolbe go to:
(You can also access it under the tab "Inside our Parish", Parish Group/Organizations/Ministries on the home page).
Readings for the week of February 21, 2021
- Sunday: Gn 9:8-15 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [cf. 10] / 1 Pt 3:18-22 / Mk 1:12-15
- Monday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Tuesday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 34:4-5, 6-7, 16-17, 18-19 [18b] / Mt 6:7-15
- Wednesday: Jon 3:1-10 / Ps 51:3-4, 12-13, 18-19 [19b] / Lk 11:29-32
- Thursday: Est C:12, 14-16, 23-25 / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 7c-8 [3a] / Mt 7:7-12
- Friday: Ez 18:21-28 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-7a, 7bc-8  / Mt 5:20-26
- Saturday: Dt 26:16-19 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 7-8 [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Next Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/022821.cfm
- Mk 9: 2-10
In an effort to look out for the well being of our parish family, the Convocation Team is seeking volunteers to reach out to active parishioners and check in to see how they are doing. Please call Tricia at 609-402-5190 if you can help. We are in this together with hope and love!
I am grateful to those volunteers who have offered to ensure a safe environment as ushers and sanitizers. We are in need of additional volunteers for these roles at all weekend Masses.
Contact the parish office (609) 390-0664 if you would be willing to serve in this role. Thank You. Father Pete